Monday, June 13, 2011

NOT a Potty!


(Click the button below to see the entire swap!)


This week's theme:  Signs around us!


Ryan took over the swap this week.
When he saw the theme of "signs" he was instantly excited...
"I JUST took a picture of the most AWESOME sign!" 

He found this sign when entering the water park area of Great Wolf  Lodge in Grand Mound, WA. while we were there for Danielle's Bday. (A post to come later.) He thought that it was hilarious that this was a rule that had to actually be STATED... He assumed that to anyone of age or maturity level to be reading the giant board of rules.. that THIS rule in particular would be an "unspoken-common-sense"thing. LOL. 

His exact words were: 

"Oh! Well dammit... I was wondering about that. I wasn't sure ya know...with all the chemicals & stuff,
but o well.. I guess if its on the rule board then I guess..." 

Gotta luv it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment